Home Equity Line of Credit
A line of credit for your home renovation project.
Your house could use a remodel, but what about your finances? A home equity line of credit can help you afford the home renovation project you've been wanting to tackle, consolidate high-interest debt, or pay for other major expenses.
After January 1, 2018
(Prime + .50%)
This line of credit is a smart financial tool that can help you:
- Finance projects of all sizes and expenditures.
- Access low-interest cash.
- Have reserve funds ready when you need them.
- Take advantage of potential tax benefits.
* Disclaimer: APR means Annual Percentage Rate. Introductory rate is 3.25% APR through December 31, 2017, and then reverts to Prime + 0.50% APR for the remaining term. Floor of 3.95% APR. APR is based on Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal (3.75% effective December 15, 2016) plus a margin. Prime Rate is variable and subject to change. Maximum APR is 18%. A minimum advance of $10,000 is required at the time of closing. Maximum advance is 85% of appraised value less first mortgage. Closing costs may range from $250 to $3,000, of which First Community Bank will pay up to $450. If the required minimum advance is not maintained for at least six months after the date of advance, you may be required to reimburse First Community Bank for any funds advanced on your behalf at closing, up to $450.00. This offer is limited to owner-occupied, single family dwellings located within the state of Georgia and South Carolina. Thirty-five (35) month maturity option available in the state of Georgia to avoid intangible taxes. Property insurance is required and flood insurance is required where applicable. All loans are subject to credit approval. All loans are secured by a lien against your property. Please consult your tax advisor about the deductibility of interest.