Cornerstone and First Community
We’re looking forward to calling you family.
As of October 20, the same hometown bankers you know and trust will be serving you as part of the First Community Bank team.
Merger Weekend is October 20 - 23
Starts Friday, October 20 at 5 pm and ends Monday, October 23 at 9 am.
- Cornerstone online banking will be available in inquiry-only mode (not available for transactions).
- Mobile and telephone banking will be unavailable.
- Bill Pay will be unavailable as of 4 pm on October 20.
What You Need To Do
1. Read the merger guide.
The merger guide will give you full details about the transition.
2. Help transition your account.
- Download Cornerstone account transaction histories before October 20.
- Activate your First Community Bank debit card beginning October 23.
- Set up First Community online banking beginning October 23.
See First Community Bank's rates for interest rates on personal and business deposit acounts.
Read your disclosures.
What does this mean for you?
- The same personal service and local decision making
- Enhanced technology
- Expanded banking products including mortgage lending and financial planning
- Greater access to capital via our combined lending capacity
- 15 additional full-service banking offices in the Midlands, Aiken and Augusta
We’re here and ready to help.
Extended Support Hours:
October 21 and 22
9 am – 5 pm