Location: Evans, GA
Provide management support to Retail Banker in the supervision of the Tellers and Teller Supervisors in addition to completing the duties of a Customer Service Representative.
Greets customers and assesses needs to determine sales/service focus or referral to appropriate department. Provides specific services to existing and potential customers such as account opening and/or maintenance, and purchases of CDs, traveler’s cheques, HSAs and IRAs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Achieve all established operational and sales goals for the banking office included but not limited to the Quarterly Audit Checklist, unscheduled teller audits, onboarding, DEL Report exceptions, and monitoring cash limits.
· Monitor office needs in the areas of supplies, equipment/facilities maintenance, courier runs, and shipments and respond in a timely manner.
· Attend CSR and Retail Banker meetings. Use information from those meetings to prepare and lead monthly branch meeting.
· Schedule and conduct individual meetings with each staff member. Discuss performance, progress toward accomplishing goals, setting new goals, training or other needs they may have.
· Conduct monthly office security checks including audit logs, bank inventory and keys/combos held in safe deposit box, disaster recovery materials, and updating the all-clear signal.
· Maintain disaster recovery supplies and materials. Demonstrate proficiency working offline and retaining online and working in total disaster recovery mode.
· Review/reconcile bills, assign appropriate general ledger account to them and promptly forward to appropriate person.
· Consistently achieve individual sales goals.
· Ensure adequate office coverage including peak traffic times by scheduling staff including making adjustments for PTO, training, emergencies, and out-of-office absences. Also communicate coverage needs with Branch Administration in a timely manner.
· Create a team atmosphere and nurture staff in areas of cooperation, accountability, resourcefulness, efficiency, customer service, productivity, compliance, and security.
· Prepare and deliver staff performance reviews by established deadlines including submitting all supporting documentation (e.g., yearly goals, training records, etc.)
· Motivate staff to embrace cross-training and sales efforts.
· May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Customer service experience in retail sales environment required, banking experience preferred.
· Managerial or supervisor experience required.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrate willingness and desire to work in a team environment.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
· Adaptability to change, including cross-training for Teller and Teller Supervisor.
· Ability to compute basic to moderately complex math calculations.
· Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Proficiency in using personal computers and office products (e.g., Word, Excel).
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.